Wednesday 26 March 2008

Hey, I want to be your style!


Yo! Fendi with BearBrick! CUTE!!^^

Richy Richy..I want to be rich! Since I knew my history teacher is so rich, I call him my god-daddy! But, he never hi back to me= = oh my god.. Don’t be so greedy, share up your money with me sir! Chinese teacher is so… I hate her so much. She always like to show off front of other foreign teacher. Throw our face everyday… Every time she said to other teacher “ you know what I…bla bla bla something very… Slacken her vigilance! She wanted me to sell the Multicultural Day’s ticket. I sold out 5 of it..still got 5.. she asked me about it, and want me to ask many other to buy.. I’m too quiet and no time to sell, okie? I got no lunch period, madam. Show off and make us stressfully. She takes about 100 tickets and wants us to sell it. Impossible!!!! She got the most than the other teacher did! Kinda show off…duh!! My friend she was so funny. Every morning she walks with her couple to school, with us. Me and my other friend were walking in front. They’re walking behind us. In a sudden moment, we cant see them. I don’t know where they went. But we’re guessing they go to …uh huh uh huh in the corner of somewhere else! Wow… no wonder the guy wrote “kisses in the morning” on his QQ’s nick name… arhahaha Ah Vin called me, keep complain my unique laughing style. =.= i think it is very special and recognize it real fast man! Jealousy..XD but dun know ..hang up in sudden moment~phone sot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment