Saturday 15 March 2008

Old School Party



Just so you know..Old School..but seems like everybody wear like..normally. Let me dress up and struggle with the high heel..can i name it high hell? its like hell.. depressing my heart though. Cause its hurt..its high..its...too big..I put a lot of cotton inside but its still doesnt work no more. Then i put tape..Then..its works..but not tht well. Just like people who grab their leg into 3 inches size..T.T My toe curl up..its when i get home, its already hmm the color is terrible..take a guess, alright?
The party was so so..Not really fun but not too bored. We have a dance and sit and stand. Just like tht..i think we still cant mix up with people.. But they come to mix us up! thats right!! its feel like .. So lucky =) They come to dance with me.. And I dance with them too.. Yes, with my FUN DANCE. They are professional in dancing and shake their butt. Me, the onli thing i know is dun cha! But i got no chance to dance it, cause the music were so OLD SCHOOL... all those hey ha..YMCA and magarina.. Unfortunately, The time we left, They were changing their song. The song getting hyper.
We had a lot of picture!^^ GREAT! All the picture are with my big muscle!!! I hate it!! i want to rip it off!! Cause before i was working in THAT job.. Its destroy my hand=(

The pink one is always like to dance with us









The Blackie is my classmate^^ Still remember tht he was wearing a fake dick and come to school..He did show out! ....Its looks just NASTY~XD
Anthony is here!!!! He is SO CUTE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment