Monday 1 September 2008

happy

I am calling the boss to ask about hows my job
Then she told me that can go to try on tomorrow and day after.
I'm so happy..
But she was lying at me said that she will call me on yesterday, shes not!
I affraid she push me into the heaven and drop down heavyly


Go to chinatown
Super bored!

but i see a handsome guy in the park
he is freaking handsome..
My VEGETABLE!
although he is old i think..
He looks so man, Japanese style...=)
And i think he is from japan
Unforgetable XD

Having dinner with dongdong them..
then Linna lie on us= =
Waste my time to go to Flushing and have to turn back home again
She told us to go to ktv..but suddenly cancel it
=.=

Hope that everything is fine on tomorrow

I can't read your mind..I can't see through you.. Can I ?
Which i really struggling on
I don't know how to get to know each other
Even myself
Like a stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment