Friday 12 March 2010

mua mua mia


Our look have changed
Our mind have changed
But our memories and our heart will never be changed.

Can you see how fat i was?
Its really an OH NO floating in my mind.
I can gain weight in three days,
Trust me!
So, Rongyue please gain weight LOL
I really look fat when i m next to u
Feel so sorry to the image ah =(

- - - - - - -

Why there are so many "rice" inside
Damn it, if i didnt squizz it, it will never come out
Whatz wrong with those rice huh?
hiding inside to grow....
Please dont, find other good place to alive but not my face!
I really hate u ! F U! i'm really rude to u! Cause i dislike u!

- - - - - - -

From the driving lesson,
hmmm...I've started to tread the throttle real hard
So that i speed up and speed up and speed up
muahahahaha LOL
but i feel scary !!
Stupid of BERJAYA!
my L license had already came out and they never notice me
It will be expire on April 26
OH! NO!
I'm gotta hurry on the driving lesson... so i dont nid to pay for extra renew fee which is RM40 @@;;; i dont like to spend money on u BERJAYA!
4 more days to learn...its fast ok..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment